Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Justin Bieber

AHHHHH!!!! OK THIS KID ROCKS AT SINGING SERIOUSLY I LOVE HIM! HIS NAME IS JUSTIN BIEBER AND SINGS A TON OF SONGS ONE TIME IS THE BEST BUT HE IS EITHER 13 OR 15 NOT SURE PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY DIFFERENT THINGS BUT CHECK HIM OUT ON YOUTUBE!

10 comments:

surennap said...

ick i don't like him... but i know he's 15.

blue24storm1 said...

LOL I LOVE HIM!!! OK THAT WAS CREEPY

Surenna P. said...

what was? you being obsessed with him? lol girls in my school have switched the computer desktop to his face! at school!

blue24storm1 said...

he he about that....

surennap said...

what? have you done it? haha lol

blue24storm1 said...

LOL yeah.....

surennap said...

omg that's so funny! he's okay i just don't like his singing.

blue24storm1 said...

Oh I do actually....

Surenna P. said...

tons of girls do. in my grade i'm probably one out of ten that don't like him. omg he started singing on the radio just now and i'm commenting on a post about him. that's so weird... lol

blue24storm1 said...

LOL!