Saturday, November 7, 2009
A Christmas Carol... And my day!
For those of you who have not yet seen A Christmas Carol GO GO GO! ITS SO COOL BUT THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST IS soooo....... SCARY!!!!! Too many jumping out parts but I seen it with one of my best friends Taylor and her step mom and dad which is my dads best friend! But we all seen it at iMax theater not good for kids like 7 and under alittle scary but we left at 12:00! And after that we went to Taylors house and played the wii while the "adults" talked in the kitchen and thats it for that moment then we had pizza then played apples to apples then left and Here I Am! Anyways sorry I was not on for awhile talk to you soon peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh cool i really want to see it. i love the game apples to apples it's so much fun!
I know! Did you get my email about your video of making smores any ways go read it! Your sooooooo FUNNY LOL!!!
haha thanks!
np (no problem)
Post a Comment