Monday, October 26, 2009
Surenna P.
Hey Surenna P. I just want to say your truly amazing and I love the comments you leave on here! You are the sweetest most kindest girl I know! And I would love it if sometime we could share a blog like and we could be twins ( 4 pretend of course!) Anyways I just wanted to see what you think thanks a million times talk to you soon Kenz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, I got your comment and I'm 10 years old too! We have a lot in common, you like Aquamarine, I like Aquamarine, speaking of it, I'm watching it right now! That's pretty cool, It would be funny if we were in the same school too! I also like H2O[the show, and the real thing]. Well, I'm not at school today, because I'm a little sick. Just had to check this and check my e-mails so, I better let you go. Bye![ps.my email is sueruhnke@yahoo.com because my mom gave me hers]
You are great thats so cool! I have H1N1 but I am getting over it but are you in 5th grade too! That be awesome! Well talk to you soon!
P.S Your super nice too!
Post a Comment