Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Poll!

I have a poll now at the very bottom and would like you to enter in a answer please you have more than enough days too think about it! Soooo please enter in a answer and I will talk to you soon and there will be more polls later on! Bye!

9 comments:

surennap said...

looks like you figured out how to do a poll! good job!

blue24storm1 said...

I know thx for helping me!

surennap said...

your welcome!! why'd you put it on the bottom though??

blue24storm1 said...

i DID ON ACCIDENT LOL

Surenna P. said...

hahaha that's okay.

blue24storm1 said...

Ok thanks for voting though!

surennap said...

your welcome! sorry i didn't post yesterday! do u check out my blog often?

blue24storm1 said...

EVERYDAY!

surennap said...

yay that's great! and i check out yours as often as i go on (which is usually everyday)