Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My sister Julia

Ok so my sister Julia Ann Cregg wanted me to write something about her on here what ever she wanted so this is what my 6 year old sister told me to write....

I want to know how old everyone is and if you are 16 you are my favorite!
Hi its Julia remember what I said that if you are 16 you will be in my club


By Julia Ann Cregg and Kenzie Gordon


Ha ha my sister told me too write this

6 comments:

surennap said...

haha i guess i'm not in her club! in four years though...

blue24storm1 said...

I know I wonder why she picked such a big number oh I know my cousin Kelsey is 16 and Julia loves!

surennap said...

are you guys step sisters or something?? why are your last names different?

blue24storm1 said...

Well different dads but same moms

Surenna P. said...

wait how can you have different dads but the same moms?

blue24storm1 said...

Well lonng story I have a step dad and a real dad get it? But I was born with my real dad and she was born with my step dad