Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi!

Hey everyone I am on the computer while everyone else is eating dinner and chatting about the hottub and I want to go in I ate my dinner but also I am sick soo probably not :( Anyways I want to tell you something well some of you dont know this but at my school we have teams for 5 and 6 graders! I am a 5th grader and the fifth grade teams are Leapin Lizards Wolverines Sharks, and mine PANTHERS!!! My teachers are Mrs.Coyone pronunced coin and she is my homeroom teacher and Mrs.Hazard my math and science and I have Mr.boyd for social studies!
Well thats pretty much it I think they are going in the huttub now I am gonna ask if I may bye!

4 comments:

surennap said...

we had teams but they weren't named. there was just team 1 team 2 team 3 and team 4. it was just so that it could be more organized. i had two teachers in fifth and sixth grade. one teacher did LA and social studies, and the other did math and science. did you get to go in the hot tub?

blue24storm1 said...

Yes I did but only for a little bit :(

surennap said...

i don't have a hot tub... but they are awesome!!!! so warm...

blue24storm1 said...

I KNOW!