Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Friends....
Hi everyone!!!! How is it going I am sick still which works out great cuz im on here all day seriously!!! I am just writing a post about friends ok first off my best friend in the whole wide world is Samantha or Sammy or Sam I never call her Samantha unless I can not get her attention anyways my other best friend is Maryssa I used to call her Queen Narissa like from Enchanted anyways those two rock but then there's Katelynn she is my other Best friend anyways shes moving too Shelby and is going to Shelby school in Michigan thats where I live and where I am from anyways I am gonna miss her alot!!! Everyone is and anyways I think she already left yesterday which I am sick soo I could not see her anyways I didnt even get to say goodbye... And I hope she didnt go I am gonna call Sam and ask if she let hopefully she didnt but I have to wait like 2 in a half hours school gets out at 2:30 and she gets off the bus at like 3:00 soo that gives me enough time to call and ask anyways its gonna be weird without her!!! But I have Sam and Maryssa!! Anyways oh I forgot some one else Abby I cant leave her out shes awesome and funny like me!! Anyways this is the longest post I made ever I think so thanks if you read it all bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
are you in elementry school or middle school? i'm in middle school and we get out at 2:40.
Intermediate sorry its 2:40 too actually!
what is intermediate? in my state we have elementry, middle, and high school.
Well Junior High maybe if that makes sense im in Junior High
Post a Comment