
Hi I just finished erasing everything on here about Club Penguin because I want to write more about American Girl Doll's! OK first off I have no idea how this whole thing works about changing the title I can't make it say anything else but club penguin!! Anyway's I am getting Nellie! I think LOL! I am not postive I told my grandma but she has to talk to my grandpa wich has to look for an retired AMG doll! And blah blah blah it's so confusing! Ha ha! And I can't believe they are already retiring another doll! Kirsten! I don't even have her! But she's really pretty I feel bad :( Anyway's my name is Mackenzie and I am a amazing person and would love some comments as you can see I have none!!!! But check out Sarah's page and tell her to check out mine too!! Well enjoy visting my page I will try to update daily after school! Alright siging off Peace out Kenzie!
4 comments:
Hi! I think that it's AG dolls not AMG.
lol ok!
I know I want Kirsten too! She's wicked pretty. And so cute!
I know except for here christmas outfit it has candles its funny oh well!
Post a Comment